JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Commercial Banking Client On-boarding (CBCO) Know Your Customer (KYC) Organization will be the team supporting client coverage with the fulfillment of Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/ KYC requirements.
The CBCO KYC Organization is seeking a KYC Officer who will partner with Bankers and AML/KYC Operations to ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements at inception and renewal of client relationships.
- Manage client and partner expectations and understanding in a consultative way
- Exhibit ownership of KYC/AML experience and client experience
- Ensure KYC/AML deliverables are met and hold internal partners accountable
- Demonstrate ongoing understanding of KYC/AML processes and work through delays and/or inefficiencies
- Manage operational risk effectively through diligent awareness of risks in our processes
- Escalate appropriate risk items and drive issues to closure
- Manage client risk effectively by supporting the banker in client selection process
- Independently manage renewal cycle of Due Diligence Forms with Relationship Management Partnership
- Accountable for timely portfolio management while maintaining quality expectations