• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Proficiency in Java and Core Java programming languages
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Very competent at writing, reverse engineering, and operating Micro-Service Applications (Spring, REST, SOAP, Java, .NET, JSON, XML, JMS, JAX-WS, MQ, SQL, Mongo, NoSQL, multi-threaded/concurrent programming, code profiling and optimization)
• Clear understanding of how supporting platforms work and the lifecycle of a web transaction (DNS, Networks, WebSphere, Tomcat, HTTPD, IIS, Load Balancing, DB2, MySQL, Oracle)
• Strong at perceiving technical security threats and is security minded
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.