J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
· Operational Analyst – Band 406
*Duplicates are identified based demographic information, including Name, Date of Birth, SSN/TIN and Address
*Remediation team to review client documentation to confirm the ECIs represent the same individual
*Documentation, MOL and additional demographic reviews and updates are completed on the surviving ECI in preparation for the merge
*Reduce the creation of duplicates and improve the ability to identify and remediate more timely as well as capturing the number of requests processed for the MIS/Reporting purposes.
* Gain end to end knowledge of the process & as an SME, assist the team in resolving their queries on various request types & involve in effective transfer of knowledge
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND % TIME
- Processing & validating client onboarding, account opening & various types of maintenance requests on client accounts for the private banking clients.
- Gain end to end knowledge of the process & as an SME, assist the team in resolving their queries on various request types.
- Handling all miscellaneous requests related to the process & assist the team with research & investigation as required.
- Ability to review the SOPs of the process & incorporate the necessary changes/updates as required. Updation of other process related information (eg. Procedural changes, Errors, MIS reports). Sharing the updates/changes made effectively with the team.
- Effective transfer of knowledge & new learnings encountered in the process with the team.
- Good on MIS & Reporting requirements.
- 100 % adherence to procedures to ensure that there is not bad client experience.
- Ensure adherence to operational procedures to complete task in an accurate and timely manner.
- To provide processing support for effective and efficient process delivery.
- Maintain optimal Productivity & Accuracy levels as defined for the process.
- Ensure timely follow-ups on the pending/ageing requests, if any.
- Ensure that all requests are completed before cutoff and there is no SLA miss.
- Capture the details of the requests processed on a daily basis for the MIS/Reporting purposes.
· Minimum qualifications Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/other related background) with • Good Product & Process Knowledge, Ability to perform Research & Investigation, Good Problem Solving & Analytical Skills, MIS & Reporting Skills, Ability to Transfer Knowledge, Identify opportunities for process improvement/improve efficiency.
· Minimum experience Min 3+ years experience in Financial Services environment
· Key competencies must indicate competencies essential to do the job:
o Good end to end knowledge of the process & ability to transfer the knowledge effectively.
o Good problem solving, analytical & reporting skills.
o This role requires meticulous attention to detail.
o Ensure adherence of operational procedures to complete task in an accurate and timely manner.
o An acute awareness of the high risk, time critical and complex nature of the Private Banking environment, an ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines is essential.
- Flexible to work shifts (primarily NA), overtime and on holidays.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint & MS Outlook.
o Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
o A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
o Client focused.
o Good time management skills
o Uses initiative & readily questions.
o Must be very detailed oriented.
o Excellent written & spoken English communication skills.
o An appreciation of control and quality issues.
o Strong team player and has the capacity to build good working relationships with cross functional/geographical teams
- Result oriented, accepting responsibilities and challenges that take them outside their comfort zone
- Risk aware & Control orientated.
- Escalate timely as & when required.
o Support the team in their mission to provide top quality operations.
o Document procedures and identify requirements for additional controls.
o Completion of daily checklist and reporting.
o Establish excellent relationships with various internal departments and external parties with whom interaction is required.
o Actively work with the team to resolve exceptions. Prepare case notes and discuss learning's with team.
o Look for opportunities to improve process efficiency.