About J.P. Morgan:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, asset management, private banking, private equity, custody and transaction services and in the US in financial services for consumers. In Europe the Firm operates under its J.P. Morgan brand and serves banks, corporations, institutional investors and the public sector. You can find more information at http://www.jpmorgan.com/.
Currently we are looking for highly motivated working students in Business Management Investment Banking for 19 h/week during the semester, full-time during breaks.
Brief Summary of core responsibilities:
- support department in day-to-day work, such as
- data maintenance and reporting
- document management
various analysis - project-related tasks depending on workload
- work in close cooperation with the other members of the team
- liaison with various internal departments
Personal & Professional Profile:
- Studies of Business Administrations, Finance, Economics or other relevant studies
- Strong MS Office Skills, especially Excel
- Ambitious, hard-working, driven and capacity to show initiative
- Attention to detail
- Reliability and team-player personality
- Fluency in German and English is essential
We are looking to conclude a contract for a minimum of 12 months, with the possibility to prolong.
We accept applications from students of all semesters and look forward to receiving your CV, referencing your expected graduation date and any planned semesters abroad.
For questions please contact Cosima Weigel (+49/69/7124-2289).