When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
CCB is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect. The Digital Technology team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry. With the development of these innovative new services comes the challenge of providing controls that reassure and protect the customers, and help the Bank deal with the threats we face.
We are seeking a highly motivated project manager to play an active role in helping to define and execute our authentication, fraud and security controls roadmap. This role will work closely with a cross-functional team, including technology, product, cyber, and risk and controls with a primary focus on transaction-level monitoring. This position requires familiarity with agile delivery concepts, secure software delivery, and a proven capability to facilitate collaboration across a wide range of business-minded and technical teams with competing priorities.
As a Technical Digital Project Manager, you will help drive strategic objectives; often where an Agile methodology is utilized; ensuring the projects meet the approved business goals on schedule. The successful candidate will be accountable for technical delivery, leadership communication, managing issue resolution, and mitigating risk in a fast-paced environment.
· Understanding agile delivery concepts and operating as part of a highly efficient technical delivery team.
· Participating in requirement backlog sessions with Product, Architecture, Tech Analysts, and Development
· Owning and driving technical solution implementations by development and web application engineers
· Working with infrastructure support teams to plan, build and operate servers, applications and databases
· Providing input for process improvement, being flexible, and adjusting to fluctuating priorities
· Tracking and communicating status and issues effectively to multiple levels of the organization
· Articulating the impact of technical issues on the business and understanding when to escalate
· Fostering strong and productive relationships with many different personality types.
· Taking accountability for self-development. Challenge the status-quo and evolve with the team
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every
employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on
diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and
offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your
career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that
impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet
· Experience in technology with an emphasis on project management
· 4-year college degree or equivalent; Engineering, Business Management or Technology fields are a plus
· Excellent business acumen with a strong ability to map business requirements to technical solutions and communicate ideas and concepts to business and technical stakeholders
· Proficiency managing projects at a senior level; ability to lead cross-functional technical discussions, follow and understand the conversation, and communicate the outcome and next steps accordingly
· Familiarity or experience working with web, middleware and database / big data technologies including Java-based applications, Linux and Windows OS, Apache/Tomcat, MSSQL, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka
· Self-direction, critical thinking, appropriate prioritization, and completion of tasks with little supervision
· Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a dynamic environment
· Ability to build a strong people network within a large organization that can be leveraged to drive results
· 7+ years of experience in technology with an emphasis on project management (ideally agile)
· Experience coordinating the install, configuration and troubleshooting of NICE Actimize solutions
· Comprehensive understanding of the Actimize AIS (Analytics Intelligence Server) platform and RCM (Risk Case Manager) web application, ideally running the Integrated Fraud Management (IFM) solution
· Awareness of info security concepts including IT risk vulnerabilities and managing emerging threats
· Prior use of Atlassian Products (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket) for planning and execution
· Demonstrated understanding of the financial sector or other large industry organizations
· Ability to analyze data – understand, interpret, validate, and manipulate using excel and other tools
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.