Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM),
a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60
countries. We are the neighborhood bank for thousands of communities across the country. We serve
approximately one of out of every six Americans through more than 5,600 bank branches; 19,500 ATMs;
mortgage offices; online and mobile banking; as well as relationships with auto dealerships, schools and
• Serves 21 million households with consumer banking relationships.
• Services 7 million mortgage and home equity loans.
• Offers investment products and solutions to more than 1.6 million customers.
• Provides more than $50.3 billion in financing and lending to metropolitan-area governments and
non-profits across the country.
About Consumer and Community Banking:
Consumer & Community Banking serves 50 million customers with a broad range of consumer financial
services, including personal banking, investment advice, small business lending, mortgages, credit cards,
payments and auto financing. Our 160,000 employees serve our customers by following Chase’s Five
Keys to A Great Customer Experience.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to building vibrant communities, preserving the environment and
promoting an inclusive culture that benefits its shareholders, customers, employees, neighbors and future
generations. A select few awards include:
• Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE magazine
• Most Respected Companies by Barron's magazine
• Top 50 Companies for Diversity, Diversity Inc magazine
• Top Companies for Executive Women by National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
• 100% rating on the Corporate Equality Index, measuring treatment of gay, lesbian, bisexual and
transgender employees and customers
• Earned a gold rating for the U.S. Wellness
· Head of Marketing - Strategic Segments: a strategic marketing executive role within the
Consumer Bank. Individual will be a member of the Consumer Bank Marketing Leadership team.
· Role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, Consumer Bank
Chase is on a path to fundamentally change how our customers interact with us from marketing to sales
to service and relationship management. We are re-imagining what it means to have a relationship with
Chase; improving our ability to deliver solutions and experiences that delight our customers.
We are in search of a dynamic, customer obsessed, bold thinking, digital and social native who can
develop and execute market disrupting programs to drive growth and deepen relationships in key
customer segments. You will join the Consumer Bank Marketing leadership team reporting directly to the
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). You will be responsible for developing strategies to grow the following
segment relationships: core everyday customers, college students and millennials. Additionally, you will
be responsible for developing local marketing strategies to drive Chase’s share growth in key domestic
markets, the overall media strategy for the business and programs to drive adoption of digital technology
including Payments, Mobile Bank and ongoing innovations.
· Partner with the CMO and other key stakeholders to define the strategic positioning platform for
the Consumer Bank strategic segments, and related growth and efficiency priorities to achieve
the vision of becoming the Primary Relationship Bank for our customers.
· Develop customer segment insights, value propositions and messaging, cross-channel marketing
campaigns, and content to drive tangible business results.
· In partnership with key stakeholders, develop the road-map for the evolution of the positioning
platform and the key strategic elements that must be considered to grow these segments:
o How do we evolve our marketing and positioning approach to be truly disruptive to build
relationships in these segments?
o How does this positioning best come to life for these customers?
o How do we best develop targeting strategies using data, media, creative and technology
to disrupt competitive relationships?
· Drives the development of the marketing strategies for these customer segments:
o You will be the senior strategic marketing executive on the cross functional team to
engage and ensure strong alignment across all groups to successfully grow and deepen
relationships among the strategic customer segments.
o Lead the team to develop and execute the go-to-market strategy.
o Partner with the analytics team to develop standardized metrics reporting and scorecards
for all strategic segment marketing initiatives.
o Develop the media strategy with a robust test and learn agenda utilizing existing and new
platforms and channels team to achieve business goals.
o Determine how best to leverage content to help engage and deepen customer
relationships in the key strategic segments.
· Primary liaison for the Marketing team with the Consumer & Community Banking Strategy team
on all strategy initiatives that directly involves or has implications for these customer segments.
· Primary liaison with the digital teams across the firm to most effectively penetrate these
· A customer-obsessed professional who leads with the voice of the customer, and truly believes it
is the customer to whom we all report.
· A true digital and social marketing master, constantly seeking to understand how new platforms
and experiences can be used to create effective and disruptive marketing programs.
· Understands design thinking, and has a deep understanding and appreciation for the human and
emotional elements of a marketing strategy, and brings this approach to developing and
executing marketing programs.
· Action oriented, bold thinking, proactive professional who has the confidence and drive to
challenge the status quo.
· Intellectually curious, always willing to learn and take on new challenges with a flexible, can-do
· Strong collaborator in a highly matrixed organization and ambiguous environment.
· Independent thinker with high EQ and a bias to execution speed, while never losing sight of the
· Proven professional with a strong personal brand, known as a strong people leader, can spot and
develop high performing talent; has an inclusive management style with an appreciation and
understanding that diversity of all forms leads to stronger business outcomes.
· Proven ability to promote a strong control environment, adhere to risk/control, procedure and
process expectations, while appropriately challenging to deliver what’s best for the customer.
· Solid strategic marketer with at least 15 years of integrated marketing experience, ideally within a
retail, technology or Fintech environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong executive presence.
· Bachelor's Degree required, Masters Degree preferred.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.