About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan is a premier corporate and investment bank with a full suite of global financial services and capabilities. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We offer strategic advice, lend money, raise capital, help manage risk, extend liquidity, buy and sell securities and provide many other banking services in markets around the world.
Who are we?
We are a global, centralized team of Data Science and Machine Learning experts within the Corporate & Investment Bank, focused on applying emerging and established techniques to find new growth opportunities, drive efficiencies in our businesses, improve risk management and better serve our clients and markets.
· Opportunity to innovate and drive measurable commercial value in an industry that is being transformed by machine learning/AI
· Collaborate with a highly skilled and passionate team of data scientists with diverse experiences (technology, finance, academia) and specializations (NLP, Bayesian statistics)
· Work with open-source technologies such as Tensorflow, Keras and Spark at scale
· Research, extend and creatively apply machine learning techniques to derive insights and build predictive models using large proprietary data sets
· Attend academic and industry conferences to stay current; participate and learn from our internal talk series and study groups where data scientists across teams share their work/personal projects
Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research or other quantitative fields
· Experience in research, design and evaluation of machine learning approaches and models to solve problems
· Proficiency in Python (preferred) or R; technical skills in data extraction and preparation for analysis
· Ability to write clean, scalable, production-ready code
· Ability to communicate technical concepts and results to a non-technical audience and a keen interest in understanding business requirements
· Expertise/specialization in Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning or Capital Markets is a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.