CIB – Global Securitized Products - Non-Agency - RMBS Banking - VP
Req #: 170116197
Job Category: Accounting/Finance/Audit/Risk
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion.
• Reverse engineer securitizations and model various collateral cash flow types, including but not limited to Jumbo RMBS 2.0, Agency RMBS (for Agency Risk Transfer deals), Non-Performing and Re-Performing RMBS, and Re-Securitization of existing Non-Agency RMBS securities.
• Run various cash flow scenarios for Accountant and Trustee tie out as well as Rating Agency stresses in facilitating analytical information for RMBS transactions.
• Determine cash waterfall pay rule language, interpret structuring assumptions and bond entitlement/characteristics within term sheet and offering materials.
• Interact with trading, research, and technology leverage available resources and work efficiently.
Minimum education and experience required:
• Master’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business, Math, Physics or a related quantitative field plus 2 years of non-agency Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities experience or related experience;
• OR Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business, Math, Physics or related quantitative field plus 3-5 years of non-agency Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities experience or related experience.
• Must have structured products experience.
• Must have demonstrated knowledge of fixed income markets.
• Must have demonstrated quantitative skills, including performing bond math and calculating interest rate and credit exposure associated with securities.
• Must have demonstrated IT skills including experience with MS Excel and VBA programming.
• Must have demonstrated financial modeling skills to understand deal structure and cash flow waterfall models.
• Must have experience using Intex (cash flow engine)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Diversity/Veteran