J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Market Risk Technology team is responsible for the technology platform and integration with JPM Morgan’s risk systems to provide JP Morgan’s risk managers with capability to assess impact of various market scenarios at a firm wide level. The team has a large book of work comprising of many strategic and tactical projects to enhance the system capabilities and continue with integration efforts with the firm’s risk systems along with the reduction of offline manual processes.
As an Application Development Lead in the Asset Management Risk & Finance Technology team, you will play important role in leading a development team that will build and manage enterprise platforms. Drive the design, development and deployment of various software components. You will work closely with product and project groups to gather requirements and deliver code for the various projects.
- Responsible for all the design and development of database priorities, architecture and strategy.
- Partner with the business and build relationships
- Work with other teams
- Participate in project planning sessions with product/project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications,