· Has strategic vision from a production and employee management standpoint. Ability to provide input on larger strategic business initiatives.
· Leads direct reports and team to solve complex business problems and completes analysis without manager interaction.
· Responsible for assembling talented staff, leading team meetings, development of team members and creating and owning departmental processes.
· Fosters and leads partnership between team and various business owners for shared success both inside and outside the organization.
· Responsible for overseeing end to end technical investor reports and reconciliations in accordance with Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA, MI, Private Investor and Insurer requirements, and in accordance with internal standards and procedures. Overseeing the analysts who perform decision making and interpretation of mortgage processes occurring in loan level activity, such as default status codes, loan modifications, default liquidations, SCRA recoveries, etc. Appropriate adjustments are made based on a combination of established investor guidelines as well as the complexity of timing, type and history of loan transactions. Adherence to contractual reporting guidelines is subject to high financial and reputational risk.
· Assist with loan analysis, identify financial root cause and identify opportunities for synergy and integration focused on cost recovery, making independent recommendations for process improvement to Mortgage Banking Operations teams, business partners to include Legal, and GSE and Investor representatives. Consultations to MB Operations include, but are not limited to Cash Management, Special Loans, Foreclosure, Loss Mitigation, Short Sales, Modifications, Claims, Loss Analysis, Charge-offs, REO, Bankruptcy and SBO.
· Analyzes, researches and resolves discrepancies, errors and reporting differences communicated from the investor or insurer in the form of reports, transmissions and verbal and written inquiries.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.