3+ years of experience working in financial services, preferably in wealth management
· 3+ years of Program/Project management and/or Product Ownership/Management experience
· Experience working with distributed and remote teams
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Expertise in defining and building out rich project plans, and ideally their associated operating models
· Ability to manage tight delivery timelines and execute with calmness under pressure with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Action-oriented with a strong sense of urgency to act
· Flexibility with different types of tasks and unforeseen, ad-hoc projects
· Ability to be a team player and/or individual contributor
· Experience working within or understanding of an agile product development framework
· Knowledge of Agile product development tools & practices (Scrum, Jira, Kanban)
· Strong analytical & problem solving skills
· Strong presentation creation and presentation skills
· Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Access skills
· Language skills - English required and multi-lingual preferred
· Bachelor's Degree
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.