Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is the world’s leading merchant acquirer with over $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2016. ChaseNet is a customized closed-loop proprietary payments platform, and Chase Pay is the firm’s new digital wallet that makes mobile transactions simple, safe and rewarding. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
The VP, Business Manager for RM Transformation (within the Small Business Relationship Management team) will work directly with the Relationship Management (RM) Leadership Team on strategic growth projects. It is also a great opportunity to learn about all of the key initiatives happening across the RM function. Projects will also include heavy interaction and collaboration with bank partner and cross-functional teams.
Help manage each business/function to implement a structured operating cadence:
Partner with project teams and other key partners (Operations, Marketing, Product, Field Strategy, Risk, Sales, Business Banking) to develop business cases in support of key business objectives
Drive and support RM strategic planning efforts (Budget, Headcount, Productivity)
Manage transformation initiatives, coordinating across functions to collect inputs and drive collaborative execution
Identify and implement cross-team efficiency and quality performance initiatives across multiple stakeholders
Lead the development of production plans and a structured review process
Link proactive Relationship Management strategy to execution by pushing for clear objectives, timelines and metrics
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Management
• Minimum 6 years in financial services; merchant acquiring industry knowledge preferred
• Strategy and people leadership background is preferred
• Expertise in PowerPoint/Excel; working knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
• Demonstrates consistent track record of driving change and delivering results
• An outstanding ability to apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively (both verbally and written), and work well in cross-functional teams
• Strong Project Management, organizational skills and detail-orientation
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Comfort juggling a dynamic/complex projects, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent end-to-end problem solving, including developing actionable recommendations
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills to be able to effectively communicate to Sr. leadership
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.