JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
1. Manage the day to day Operations for the Multi Currency Account Services.
2. Responsible for meeting client deliverables with high level of timeliness and accuracy.
3. Develop an environment of continuous focus on quantifiable productivity and quality.
4. Constant and regular review of processes and performance with focus on improving departmental competency and performance rating.
5. Regular reviews of procedures assuring new processes are documented
6. Identify business knowledge gaps and ensure everyone has ownership of deliverables
7. Interact with global location managers in an effective and professional manner.
8. Monitors all relevant Management Information System data ensuring all issues have been resolved expediently.
9. Constant and regular review for direct reports. Set expectations with direct reports, regarding positive motivation and leading through accountability.
10. Develop and lead a team that is responsive to dynamic organizational and operational changes.
11. Responsible for Performance Management process. Foster and champion High Performance Culture where people are empowered to make decisions that affect their work/environment.
1. Experience and a strong working knowledge of various aspects of Global Funds Transfer
2. Working/Expert Knowledge of SWIFTS & international payment conventions & practices is a must
3. Strong Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate internally & externally and at all levels
4. Excellent written & oral communication skills in English
5. Proven leadership and people management skills
6. Proven ability to build strong business relationships within the site and across the business
7. A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow through. Escalate issues as appropriate.
8. Ability to use creative problem solving techniques to solve business issues
9. Strong PC, project management, and analytical skills
10. Knowledge of MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.