JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting with creating the Corporate Sector Expense Analysis report among other critical functions within the CFO group. The position will work closely with the staff in New York/London to help in their MIS reporting requirements.
Responsibilities (within assigned staff group(s)):
· Assist annual planning
· Focus on the Corporate Sector Hierarchy management functions
· Prepare Corporate Sector EMR / Finance EMR
· Interact with functional Relationship Managers and business partners within the P&A and CFO group
· Present to Senior Management with overview of services, analytical reviews of year over year as well as forward looking view of expenses and impact on recoveries
· Participate in projects related to the development of expense policy and system enhancements and reinforcing expense awareness mindset throughout the function.
Graduates with 8-10 years of exp, MBA/CA with 4-6 years of exp.
· Excellent analytical, customer service and problem solving skills
· Ability to clearly communicate and present information
· Must be detail-oriented, but also able to summarize data to assist with management decisions
· Ability to understand complex systems and partner to drive change
· Proactively manage the process, respond immediately to issues, and offer solutions
· Manage multiple priorities and time sensitive deliverables
· Experience with expense analysis, business commentary writing, budgeting and forecasting
· Strong knowledge of Corporate Financial systems including: Essbase, Forecasting tools, Pitch-pro, Doc pro, MS Office presentation tools.