J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
- Between 0-4 years of basic research experience
- Substantial experience with searching and diligencing information, smart compilation of facts
- Ability to analyze trends, synthesize findings and articulate viewpoints
- At least moderate level of fluency with MS Excel, PPT and Word Documents.
- Comfortable in working through online tools and databases to gather information and insights
- Ability to manage volumes and adhering to the SLAs
- Fluent in communication and confident in talking to onshore stakeholders
- Possessing enough knowledge and interest to understand wider organizational projects and ability to contribute to th
Candidate – Desirable Characteristics
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.