Treasury Services (TS) -- the world's largest cash management provider -- moves, concentrates and invests client money, and provides trade finance and logistics solutions. TS products include payments, collections, trade finance, investments, and information services that help companies manage working capital and liquidity. The business, which operates in 41 countries, is the world's largest U.S. dollar clearer, processing an average of $3.2 trillion in fund transfers each day.
• Assisting China Local Corporate (LC) Client Sales team in preparing sales pitching book, Know-Your-Customer (KYC), new client on-boarding operations, weekly reporting, TS Dynamics call memo filing/reporting etc.;
• Preparing all the implementing related sales administration work to assist sales team to expedite the account opening processing/operations;
• Assisting China LC Client Sales team to conduct required industrial or marketing research;
• Supporting China LC Client Sales team to coordinate sales event and client calling schedule from time to time.
• Assisting in handling new client on-boarding, including researching data for KYC,
• Assisting in implementing related sales support work to expedite the processing
• Assisting sales to conduct required industry or marketing research and database management
• Prepare sales event and client calling schedule from time to time
• Prepare sales pitch book, marketing support materials.
• Preparing responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
• Liaise closely with regional/global RFP database teams and marketing contacts
• Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Finance, Banking, Economics, Accounting or International Business related subjects;
• 2-3 years’ experience in banking industry, previous experience in sales support, sales/client-facing or client services area is preferred;
• Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint; Microsoft Excel, etc.);
• Proficient English & Mandarin both written and spoken;
• Teamwork oriented, good communications & interpersonal skills; self-motivated and organized;
• Good time management skills and willingness to accept responsibility and accountability for meeting deadlines.