• Broad understanding of markets and AM products. Knowledge of investment processes and portfolio construction. Some knowledge of Beta/ETF products would be ideal
• Excellent team working and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and constantly prioritise workflow in a busy environment with effective decision making skills and attention to detail
• Control focussed and detail oriented/methodical with good organisational skills
• Ability to deal with people at all levels within the organisation and discuss complex issues in an easy-to-understand way
• Some experience coding investment guidelines into Fidessa Sentinel or similar applications would be beneficial.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer./POST"
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.