JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the day to day Operations involving processing of transactions for Liquidity Solution Operations for our Global clients. Should effectively work in teams. May suggest changes to procedures or work flow to enhance quality and productivity. Train the team members on various activities of the process
Key Responsibilities would include:-
1. Processing of specific activities defined as per task list.
2. Update changes to client information on the Global applications used by function.
3. Process Manual STATIC data setup required as per client information on application used by the business.
4. Monitoring transaction activity and control processing timeframes for activities within the defined task list.
5. Escalate issues and challenges as and when they come across and on time.
6. Provide MIS for the team to be reviewed by Senior Management.
7. Be involved in Incident management during system issues.
1. Graduate with Minimum 2 years - International Payment or liquidity Processing Operations.
2. Experience and working knowledge of various aspects of International Payment/liquidity Processing Operations. Good Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate internally or externally and at all levels
3. Ability to exercise high levels of discipline and concentration
4. Excellent written & oral communication skills in English.
5. A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow through.
6. An acute client focus.
7. Strong PC and analytical skills.
8. Knowledge of MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
9. Experience in a back office operations of a reputed foreign bank or it's processing arm/private sector bank/public sector bank as a supervisor would be beneficial. Working Knowledge of SWIFT & international payment conventions & practices is preferable.
10. Must be able to work under pressure
11. Problem solving skills