JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
GTI Service Operations (SO) is responsible for service support and delivery for JPMorgan Chase's (JPMC) Global Technology Infrastructure. Through its Global Service Desk and Infrastructure Operations Centers, Service Operations provides global, coordinated diagnostic and support services, while it's Production Assurance and Support functions leverage and execute industry leading infrastructure management and support processes that are designed to minimize customer outages and impacts.
Change management provides standard methods and procedures that enable the firm to modify any part of its environment to improve products and services without impacting customers or customer-facing employees. Any activity which has the potential to disrupt the production environment requires a change record, with the required information, for the review, scheduling and approval by all impacted lines of business and/or support units.
The Change Management Manager will perform the following duties:
- Perform the day to day activities associated with GTI-SO changes and ensure that all applicable Service Level Agreements are met
- Review changes for quality and collision - scorecard defects with an eye towards spotting trends and recommending/implementing process improvements to continually drive for 100% success of change
- Manage communication to and from change owners
- Perform daily review of change queues to efficiently manage workflow
- Analyze weekly and monthly reporting with a focus on change benchmarks and continually look for areas of improvement or refinement
- Change support across the organization for Change Restrictions
- Management of requests for access to change tool and approving template requests
- Assistance in implementing Safe Security and White Glove changes
- Participate, when required, in post implementation reviews and audits
- Work with internal clients/colleagues to understand and document and requirements for Change and Release Management
- Provide Change Tool (ITSM or Service Now) training and ongoing education as necessary
- Provide feedback on process compliance in partnership with GTI Tower leads
- Participate in UAT testing for ITSM releases when required
- Change Review, Collision Analysis and Change Coordination
- Participate in all Change activities for all GTI changes globally
- Must be familiar with the firm-wide Change Management policies and procedures and understand the standard practice of change record review and approvals
- Interpret policy and apply it effectively
- Ensure that audit and cyber control is performed on all change records that require it
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
Experience and aptitude for dealing with people in a customer focused environment
- Strong overall knowledge of technology business and best practices
- Good working knowledge of JPMChase infrastructure and applications
- Good understanding of Global Technology Infrastructure support model/areas
- 7+ years job experience in a related discipline, such as desktop, incident/problem management, network operations environment or application support
- Ability to interface and work with multiple teams across regional boundaries and communication channels
- Understanding of Change Management best practices to avoid change-related problems
- Solid understanding of the Change Tool. ITSM or Service Now, as well as HPSM and Verum
- Strong Excel capabilities are required
- Knowledge/experience with tools such as Tideway, CMDB, CMM or other tools in order to understand impact and breadth of changes in the environment
- Knowledge of ITSM or Service Now and other Change Reporting tools such as CCM, CPR and FCI
- Associate or Bachelors Degree in related field
- 2 years relevant experience in ITIL and Change Management, Change Release or related Service Management process
- Strong business acumen and communication (oral & written) skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Good understanding technology support models/structures
- Must be detailed oriented with high degree of accuracy and have the ability to multi-task
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Must be able to thrive under pressure. adhere to guidelines and dal with competing priorities
- Must be able to work and contribute within geographically and culturally diverse groups
- Must be able to work within a global team in different time zones and/or be available during various time zones to participate in global meetings when required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.