• Excellent proven problem-solving skills
• Logical, able to think outside the box
• Good interpersonal and customer-facing skills
• Strong written communication skills
• Flexible, co-operative and resilient
• Able to work effectively under pressure and frequently changing priorities
Experience - Required:
• Proficient in Unix scripting and SQL
• Oracle, Sybase database and Tomcat/Websphere Application Server
• Tools - Control M, Autosys, Geneos
• Production Support experience
Experience - Desirable:
• Previous exposure to application support
• Engineer or Computer Science with relevant experience in Investment Banking domain shall be useful.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.