JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Risk and Finance Technology (RFT) is a technology organization that builds and supports the firm's financial infrastructure to ensure Finance professionals have access to the tools and information necessary to drive success. RFT supports Firmwide Risk, Liquidity Risk for Treasury and Finance functions with key objective of Simplifying Technology Architecture & Operating Model, Providing Scalable solutions & Resilient Infrastructure, and Improving Data Quality and Management to support Business Growth and new/changing Regulatory Requirements.
Within RFT, Robotics COE team is embarking on implementing end user process automation through Robotics process Automation for achieving business efficiencies. Robotics CoE seeks an automation expert with 8+ years of end to end experience for process automation to lead the Automation Engineering team. The individual will be responsible process evaluation, developing solution framework and delivering solution through scripting. The candidate should be capable of scripting to help team members in case of issues. The candidate will work closely with an experienced group of professionals across automation, business & controls and will be responsible for leading team of automation engineers. The role will be responsible for building automation solutions, working with lines of businesses for requirements and working closely with other developers on shared projects. Prioritizes, scopes, estimates, and manages the team(s) responsible for the development and implementation of Automation projects. The person will be responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members. Includes people management responsibilities as well as team budget responsibilities. Ensures team and associated applications adhere to architecture standards, risk management and security guidelines.
1. Develop Application Level Understanding for the applications in scope for process automation.
2. Manage Automation Deliveries - Capacity, Planning, Schedule, Quality
3. Handle demand management
4. Manage work allocation to Automation team
5. Gatekeeper for approving Production releases for Automation
6. Represent Robotics at Change Management and ITSM meetings - monitor cross impacts
7. Manage Risk & Control requirements for Robotics - as a Tech Platform
8. Set, maintain and ensure adherence to Automation Good Practices within Robotics CoE
9. Manage Tech refresh and GTI requirements for Robotics
10. Lead Production trouble shooting and manage Robotics CoE response to incidents
11. Partner with other technology teams, business users, control and cyber security teams to ensure appropriate controls & security
Qualifications and Skills
Ø Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
Ø Expertise in process evaluation
Ø Strong logical and problem solving skills.
Ø Must be detailed oriented with strong organizational and communication skills.
Ø Expert in Robotic process automation solutions such as Automation Anywhere, WinAutomation, ProcessRobot, BluePrism, or Nice Robotics
Ø 4+ years of experience in.NET including C#, VB.NET
Ø In-depth knowledge about Design and architect web based solutions
Ø Strong in documentation, requirement gathering, and providing trainings
Ø Strong in Oracle, MSSQL database development including PL/SQL and DBMS packages
Ø Testing Concepts & Methodologies.
Ø Requirement Analysis & Automated Test Case Creation.
Ø Good Communication skills
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.