JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO). CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology controls agenda. A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
- Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
- Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
- Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
- Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
Within CT, Robotics COE team is embarking on implementing end user process automation through Robotics process Automation for achieving business efficiencies. Robotics CoE seeks a strong technologist with 12+ years of overall technology industry experience with an emphasis on process automation to lead the Robotics Automation team. The individual will be responsible process evaluation, developing solution framework and delivering solution through scripting. The candidate should be capable of scripting to help team members in case of issues. The candidate will work closely with an experienced group of professionals across automation, business & controls and will be responsible for leading team of automation engineers. The role will be responsible for building automation solutions, working with lines of businesses for requirements and working closely with other developers on shared projects. Prioritizes, scopes, estimates, and manages the team(s) responsible for the development and implementation of Automation projects. The person will be responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members. Includes people management responsibilities as well as team budget responsibilities. Ensures team and associated applications adhere to architecture standards, risk management and security guidelines.
- Manage Automation Deliveries - Capacity, Planning, Resourcing, Schedule, Quality
- Develop Application Level Understanding for the applications in scope for process automation.
- Handle demand management
- Manage work allocation to Automation team
- Gatekeeper for approving Production releases for Automation
- Represent Robotics at Change Management and ITSM meetings - monitor cross impacts
- Manage Risk & Control requirements for Robotics - as a Tech Platform
- Set, maintain and ensure adherence to Automation Good Practices within Robotics CoE
- Manage Tech refresh and GTI requirements for Robotics
- Lead Production trouble shooting and manage Robotics CoE response to incidents
- Partner with other technology teams, business users, control and cyber security teams to ensure appropriate controls & security
- Display efficient work style with attention to detail, organization, and strong sense of urgency
Qualifications and Skills
- 12+ years of overall technology industry experience with an emphasis on process automation
- 6+ years of strong development and scripting background
- Strong in Oracle, MSSQL database development including PL/SQL and DBMS packages
- Experience Robotic process automation solutions such as Automation Anywhere, Softomotive WinAutomation/ProcessRobot, BluePrism, or UI Path
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Expertise in process evaluation
- Strong logical and problem solving skills.
- Must be detailed oriented with strong organizational and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge about technology design and architect skills
- Strong in documentation, requirement gathering, and providing trainings
- Testing Concepts & Methodologies
- Requirement Analysis & Automated Test Case Creation.
- Good Communication skills
- Self-directed, highly motivated, ability to work independently