Job Description: About JPMorgan Chase:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to building vibrant communities, preserving the environment and promoting an inclusive culture that benefits its shareholders, customers, employees, neighbors and future generations. A select few awards include:
· Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE magazine
- Most Respected Companies by Barron's magazine
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity, Diversity Inc magazine
- Top Companies for Executive Women by National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
- 100% rating on the Corporate Equality Index, measuring treatment of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees and customers
- Earned a gold rating for the U.S. Wellness Program Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles by the National Business Group on Health
Card & Commerce:
Card & Commerce has nearly 28,000 employees, who serve more than 50 million U.S. customers through three key businesses: Card Services, Commercial Card, and Commerce. We are one of the nation’s largest credit card issuers, with more than $130 billion in loans and more than 65 million credit cards in circulation. Millions of customers in the U.S. and Canada used Chase cards to meet $343 billion of their spending needs on an annual basis.
Through our merchant acquiring business, Chase Paymentech, we are a global leader in payment processing and merchant acquiring. The company's proprietary platforms enable integrated solutions for all payment types, including credit, debit, prepaid stored value and electronic check processing; as well as digital, alternative and mobile payment options. On an annual basis, Chase Paymentech processed more than 24 billion transactions.
Technology Client Service Management:
The CCSo platform evolved as a utility service, with an ‘inside out’ view of the technology platform. Increasing expectations of our clients, many informed through experience with their own highly skilled technology organizations, requires CCSo to communicate in a client-centric ‘outside in’ view of our platform, relating specifically to the services and functions each client uniquely leverages.
As a Technology Client Service Manager for CCSo, you will be directly responsible for the technology relationship with a number (~10) of assigned premier clients (merchants). This relationship is the primary point of technology contact for these clients and will require you to represent complex programs and projects that deliver to these clients, across the JPMorgan Chase organization, with a focus on the CCSo and Chase Community Banking (CCB) organizations.
This position requires a strong self-starter who can proactively engage a virtual, cross organizational team without formal direction, and who has senior level interpersonal skills such as influence management, negotiation, and analytical/problem solving skills. You will manage projects or help Project Managers manage projects from concept through implementation including initiation, requirements, design, build, & test. This will include coordinating resources (staff, equipment, vendors and consultants) across one or more projects, managing the budget for assigned project(s), monitoring project progress (risks & issues), adjusting resources and priorities accordingly, preparing and presenting progress reports for management, collecting, documenting and archiving all required development artifacts, & ensuring technologies are integrated properly to support CCSo.
- Establish and manage a direct relationship between the respective technology organizations of CCSo and our clients.
- Perform regular capability assessment on behalf of each client, manage any identified gaps / issues through to resolution.
- Partner with the Global Enterprise Delivery & Implementation (GEDI) team to transition premier clients from project execution to BAU operation.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of the CCSo technology platform and its services to clients
- Ensure appropriate monitoring / alerting / etc has been provisioned / configured / tested for & to the client (as appropriate)
- Partner with Enterprise Relationship Management (ERM) on issue tracking and resolution to ensure transparency with CCSo business owners.
- Develop a solid understanding of the clients needs, organization structure & contact / escalation points within the business / technology organization.
- Act as an internal proxy for the client to ensure decisions are made in their best interests & that these are appropriately communicated to the client.
- Provide input to changes / implementations from a client perspective.
- Provide input to enhancement plans from a client perspective.
- Communicate product, feature and technology roadmap information to the client.
- Manage service issues / concerns – act as an escalation point for the client.
- Identify internal (and client) service improvement opportunities; manage these as part of a service improvement plan (SIP)
- Engage with the JPMC technology teams, Production Assurance Center (PAC), etc during incidents impacting the client and ensure the communication issues is effectively and transparently communicating to the client & their needs.
- Ensure Root Cause Analysis (RCA) information is provided to the client in a timely and transparent fashion.
- Work with the client to define / agree formal SLAs and ensure these are clearly communicated within CCSo.
- Conduct regular (monthly) Service Reviews with the client, providing KPIs and data to support the discussion / review performance to SLAs.
- Perform a regular capability assessment / report of JPMC for / to the client.
· Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent work experience and minimum 5+ years of experience in information technology and/or Business Operations
- Working knowledge of Consumer & Community Bank (CCB) IT and its supporting Lines of Businesses strongly preferred
- Experience of managing corporate / large scale client service relationships
- Experience of the payments / credit card industry
- Experience in managing complex projects in a matrixed organization
- Extensive experience establishing and managing to project plans and key milestone dates
- Ability to develop and manage a project budget
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies, functions and industries
- Experience with Agile and waterfall software development methodologies
- Proficient creating senior management presentations using MS PowerPoint
- Experience managing resources that are geographically distributed and culturally diverse
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent judgment and decision making
- Ability to resolve conflict & facilitate decision-making
- Proven ability to make complex decisions based on experience, analysis and judgment
- Flexible, process-oriented, organized, with excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with Microsoft Project is required