Commercial Banking – Business Solutions Technology Enablement – Product Owner for Client Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales Tools
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Business Solutions Technology Enablement product team is responsible for ensuring that the Commercial Bank’s business process tool investments result in better client experience, internal process efficiencies and leverage data to provide client insights and opportunities. The CRM and Sales Tools Product Owner will be part of the team responsible for developing the Commercial Bank’s new Banker/Sales CRM solution.
- Drive key technology enablement work stream(s) relating to the CRM and Sales Tools agenda
- Effectively collaborate with CB Technology to build best-in-class solutions
- Participate in all Agile development scrums to ensure quality delivery of requirements/stories
- Recommend functional prioritization and deliver analysis of resource/technology constraints to senior product manager
- Facilitate user group(s) – banker internal partner - to gather functional requirements and ongoing development feedback on key functionality