Overview of Treasury and CIO
Treasury and the Chief Investment Office (CIO) manage the balance sheet of one of the world’s largest global financial institutions with more than $2.5 trillion in assets. Primary responsibilities include:
The Corporate Treasury Middle Office team (CTMO) sits within CIO and facilitates the production of both liquidity risk and structured interest rate risk (SIRR) reporting. Key responsibilities include:
The team has
locations in North America (Delaware and NYC), Europe (London) and Asia (Hong
CTMO is hiring an entry level analyst for its middle office team located in Newark, Delaware. The analyst will be individually and jointly responsible for the following functions:
· Producing key firm wide and LOB liquidity and interest rate risk reports including Federal Reserve 5G, Daily Available Collateral, Basis Point Value (BPV), Economic Value of Equity (EVE), and Earnings at Risk (EaR). This includes responsibility for the execution of more than a hundred predefined and ad hoc scenarios on a weekly basis.
· Reconciling source data to the firm’s balance sheet and other golden sources to maintain the integrity of the data used in the reporting process.
· Partnering with contacts in the firm’s lines of business, control and oversight and interest rate risk strategy team to investigate and explain threshold breaches and period on period variances in all reports. This involves analysis of the underlying report data and model assumptions.
· Participating in weekly MIS meetings and formal risk review sessions with internal business and risk stakeholders to review reporting results and status of key issues and change management initiatives.
· Continuing to improve the end to end data model by participating in initiatives to streamline the data sourcing model and improve the quality of data sourced.
· Participating in process improvement initiatives across the team as needed.
The chosen candidate will have an opportunity to:
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.