JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Data, Analytics & Tools (DAT) group is responsible for ensuring that the Commercial Bank’s data-driven investments result in better client experience, internal process efficiencies and drive consistent top-line growth.
The Sales & Marketing Big Data Product Manager will lead cross-functional teams to develop and deliver data-driven CB solutions that drive top-line growth. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated consistent success developing and delivering Big Data-driven solutions in a dynamic cross-functional environment. This position reports to the CB Chief Data Officer, who also leads the CB DAT group.
- Defining new Big Data enabled sales and marketing solutions
- Engaging with cross-functional partners to assess the feasibility and develop best-fit solutions
- Leading projects from planning through delivery
- Managing a team of 3-5 use-case project managers
A successful candidate will have:
- Business growth and sales/marketing mindset
- An affinity for analytics and fascination with Big Data potential
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and lead cross-functional teams
- Experience driving decision-making at executive level