J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.5 trillion and assets under management of $1.8 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of March 31, 2017)
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is seeking a talented Digital Content Strategist lead to join the Americas Digital team. The role will require significant experience within global digital content (strategy, generation, management), alongside having the ability to engage multiple stakeholders across lines of business, working collaboratively with the channel and segment marketing teams, insights and investment writing teams, specialist groups, and senior management.
This role will develop channel, campaign content, and optimize customer journeys and experiences. The content strategist will own the development of the digital customer proposition across all channels, and continually optimize and improve the digital experience by leveraging customer insight and UX across all touch points, understanding and removing pain-points in the journeys to grow retention and conversion.
This position will be based in New York office. The role will interact closely with the immediate digital team but also with regional marketing specialists to understand business objectives and help develop assets. Working occasionally with digital media and creative agencies to execute and optimize plans, with the broader digital teams for more specialist support in specific areas and fundamentally with the regional and global heads of content and digital to support the overall digital transformation in the business through proactively overseeing and ensuring execution of best practice UX principles.
- Lead the content strategy definition and execution, supervise the planning and ongoing activities including maintaining the quality and consistency of our content distributed across all digital channels
- Build relationships marketing teams across line of businesses offering education around the importance and impact of quality content to bolster digital progression
- Understand and define the end to end user journey, define and create content that is accessible, understandable, actionable, and engaging across touchpoints
- Support the planning and oversee the execution of the content elements of the overall global digital strategy to increase drive the high priority digital KPI’s globally and regionally
- Oversee digital content activity across campaigns and programs, identifying opportunity and setting clear KPIs, working with agencies and internal resources to optimize and translate where necessary
- Working with global digital platform / technology group to ensure the strategic direction is in line with tech capability
- Drive collaboration across digital teams to expose suite of capabilities to the broader marketing organization & benefits from integration across paid search / acquisition, email, social media & UX design
- Provide ad hoc & proactive strategic support/consultancy for marketing and sales teams
- Supervise ongoing activities and drive the quality and consistency of our digital content activity towards a best in class model
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve our customers digital experience
- Identify and map processes for sustainable content management and outline distribution models for email, social, paid search and article publications