Provide administrative and business support in all recruiting facets of daily business routine for JP Morgan Securities (JPMS). A qualified candidate must be highly organized, competent in key administrative skills, well-spoken and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
· Assisting Executive Recruiting with the scheduling of Financial Advisor Recruit VIP days to NY and acting as onsite facilitator
· Responsible for recruiting analytics weekly MIS reporting to senior leaders in Wealth Management
· Help manage and implement JPMS Recruitment Pipeline to track lifecycle of Financial Advisor recruits while reporting to JPMS Senior Leaders
· Manage 3rd party vendor candidate referral flow to track for accuracy and activity change; when applicable process accounts payable invoices for referred hired candidates
· Basic financial modeling to assist with deal analyses incentivizing Financial Advisors to transition their business to JPMS
· Act as a due diligence coordinator between Executive recruiting and JPMS branches collecting appropriate documents for an offer committee to review Financial Advisor deal
· Create and help implement the strategic recruiting process for 2018 to standardize processes, centralize tasks, and reduce redundancies
· Assist Executive Recruiting with Financial advisor post-hire tasks
· Telephone coverage and calendar management for JPMS Senior Business Manager; schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; and coordinate conference calls
· Draft letters, marketing materials, flow charts, spreadsheets and other computer generated documents
· Maintaining the integrity of the employment files
· Assist with overflow, special projects and day-to-day tasks
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.