As one of the main technology HUBS For EMEA the scope of work in Bournemouth is truly remarkable, we are at the forefront of innovation within the financial services industry and are pioneering the use of cutting edge technologies.
The Legal Entity Strategy programme is not a direct response to Brexit, however it is an important consideration for Recovery & Resolution. Treasury Services (TS) currently provides services to EEA incorporated clients via a number of non-EEA incorporated legal entities such as JPMCB N.A. London (LDN N.A or 671). In order for TS to continue to offer EEA clients incorporated in restricted countries the same set of products and services currently provided their existing JPMC branches, these clients will be given the option to re-contract with another JPMC Branch
The Core Technology LE Strategy team is central team for Banking Technology to deliver the Technology elements to allow the Product expansion of Luxembourg, Frankfurt and Dublin branches and to provide an automated migration toolset for clients to migration between legal entities
The programme will deliver Product Expansion functionality in 2018 with migrations in 2019 and 2020
Key Responsibilities here:
· Ownership of the E2E Migration Test Management from Account & Product setup, through Balance Migration to Back Value processing and Cash disruption / redirection
· Manage the E2E migration test planning and execution
· Ensure alignment with application level QA and UAT for migration automation
· Indirect management of resources
· Leveraging Risk Based Testing approach to focus testing resource on areas of heightened risk and impact
· Establishment of dedicated migration environments for E2E Migration Testing and Dress Rehearsal
· Definition of test approach, planning of all LE Strategy Migration components/ streams
· Review of test scenarios and cases for the Migration tools
· Validation and definition of data requirements for Migration and availability of data sources within the dedicated environment
· Co-ordinating all technology teams needed to perform activities and validation across the DR Event
· Planning and Management of the DR Event in conjunction with the PM
· Knowledge share with UAT teams to ensure resources are trained to understand the requirements and the overall Programme objectives and benefits
· Ultimately accountable for all E2E Migration and Dress rehearsal testing to meet the Programme Benefits
· Timely escalation of Issues
· Review of test scenarios and cases
· Single Point of Contact for Migration tools between UAT, Technology and the Programme team
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.