International Banking is part of the Commercial Bank and focuses on business with the overseas subsidiaries of our U.S.-based Commercial Bank clients. In partnership with product partners and U.S. Parent coverage groups, the position primarily supports International Product Specialists responsible for origination and development of international business for the firm. In addition, this position interacts with our network of overseas bankers based in 11 countries outside the U.S. for both product execution and client coverage for our U.S. clients overseas.
• Support bankers, treasury management officers and product partners to generate new business with prospects or clients
• Assist International Product Specialists in the development of global cash management and liquidity solutions for customers
• Coordinate with U.S. bankers and credit underwriters to assist overseas based international bankers with execution and ongoing management of credit facilities
• Track transaction pipeline and financial reporting
• Profile companies through financial and business analysis to identify opportunities relevant to our international capabilities
• Generate pitch books and other marketing materials
• Prepare and manage client lists according to priority, business opportunity and geographic coverage
• Prepare client briefings, call memos, presentations for senior management client meetings and internal business reviews
• Completion of an undergraduate degree
• Strong project management and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to synthesize information and prepare succinct presentations
• The ability to be a highly motivated, productive team player
• Strong in Pitch-Pro, Power Point and Excel
• Excellent reviews and referrals from your current manager and peers
• International background or experience, including the ability to speak one or more foreign languages, a plus
• Permanent and/or unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.