About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm that specializes in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. The firm spends roughly $9 billion a year on technology and employs over 40,000 technologists. Our dedicated teams design, build and deploy technology solutions that, amongst many other things, process $6 trillion in payments per day and serve 19 million mobile customers.
About Global Technology Infrastructure
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
· Create, manage and prioritize the key feature backlogs for several GTI projects and programs
· Gather and document requirements from GTI customers and other key organizations within the firm
· Map detailed technical requirements to key firm strategic business goals for both short term and longer term roadmaps.
· Create, publish and present roadmaps of varying detail to a variety of audiences within the firm.
· Manage key projects on a continual basis to ensure the priorities are current
· Own communication of product and service plans to all the cross functional teams
· Excellent written and oral communication skills at both business and deep technical levels
· High degree of organization skills including the use of Confluence and JIRA for managing product documentation
· Prior work/ background in product management in a technology company dealing with priorities and customers.
· Willingness to engage with customers on a regular basis
· BS in technical degree from accredited university (Science or Engineering preferred)
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.