"J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Consumer Banking Specialist is responsible for providing timely resolutions to our Consumer and Community Banking customer’s queries. They will connect with our customers through inbound/outbound calls regarding transactions on their accounts such as payments, loans, charges/fees, interest rates, rewards and other issues."
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining analytical reports and metrics using Cognos, SSRS, or equivalent reporting tools to assist the business in meeting operational objectives.
· Partner with process owners to determine and refine reporting and analysis requirements
· Develop, test and implement daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports that enable data driven business decisions
· Analyze and recommend improvements for Servicing and Default portfolio performance
· Write and maintain data requests and/or queries to support the business
· Design, develop, and document reporting requirements as defined by the business
· Participate in project activities including prioritizing, developing schedules, determining resources, preparing plans, data and documentation, and resolving issues
· The ability to self-organize and multi-task is critical
· Collaborate with management and staff in the development and implementation of all projects and/or initiatives related to operational goals and/or process improvement directives
· Ability to closely adhere to internal policies, procedures and controls
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
· 2-5 years of experience Cognos, SSRS or other Business Intelligence tool is preferred
· Demonstrated knowledge of financial banking servicing, operations or originations
· Ability to interact with business users including management and translate business requirements into technical solutions
· Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
· 2-5 years of prior experience in financial services and banking expertise preferred
· Competent written and verbal communication skills
· Competent time management and organizational skills
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.