The data analyst will play a guardianship role and must be passionate about ensuring the integrity of the data universe on the kdb platform.
The data analyst will proactively question the data to identify data issues, inform users and work with developers to find solutions that assure the highest standards of the data quality.
The data analyst will maintain documentation of the universe of data in the kdb platform and sign-off on reports and dashboard before deployment to production from this common data source ensuring consistency across all reports/dashboards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Mathematics/Engineering
• Analytical thinker and data science minded
• 5+ years in a data analyst role in the financial services industry
• Good q/kdb & sql knowledge with experience is a must
• Good knowledge of FX and Rates products along with pre-trade and post trade processing
• Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
• Strong attention to
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.