J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
We operate in more than 100 markets.
We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
Key Responsibilities would include:-
- Ensuring BAU Execution to be best in class. Publishing of periodic metrics and tracking reasons for deviation from
agreed levels. Ensure follow up for all ageing items
- Accuracy in processing in line with SOPs with no errors
- End to End process responsibility and to be in control of End of day reports, cut-offs and critical intraday reports
- Escalate any error/exceptions on identification
- Responding to routine queries/complaints and ensuring completeness
- Audit focused in all BAU activities
- Comply with the firm's policies & SOPs
- Navigates systems proficiently and accurately
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency & implement in a controlled manner
- Exhibit effective communication with key stakeholders
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs/related check points
- Perform all work in accordance to department procedures and are within quality standards
- Exercise good judgment and degree of confidentiality
- Getting the team along to achieve common objective
- Working with seniors to achieve organization agenda
- Review and improve on productivity benchmarks on ongoing basis
- Partnering with supervisor and ensuring complete control of business
- Graduate/Post Graduate, CA/CFA/MBA
- Knowledge of KYC is essential with at least 5 years’ experience
- Must be able to work under pressure and make accurate decisions in stressful situations
- Must be able to lead, manage and motivate the teams.
- Client focused
- Good time management skills
- Control Oriented
- Proactive, positive approach
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly
- Attention to detail
- Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point, Access)
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Must be detailed oriented and analytical
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team in a fast paced production environment
- Flexibility of operating hours to include overtime, holidays, and weekend testing