Sr Specialist I - Auto Finance - Phoenix, AZ
Req #: 170115021
Job Category: Sales/Trading/Research
Working at Chase means making a real difference every day for your customers, your community and yourself! How? By putting others first, do what’s right, and creating solutions that make lives better. Build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next for you and for us. Chase, a leading provider of diverse financial services worldwide, is actively seeking team members to create lifelong engaged relationships with our customers by delivering superior service and quality with every customer interaction.
We have opportunities for Sr Specialist I positions within Chase Direct Auto Finance.
Direct Loan Closers act as the primary point of contact for applicants who have been approved for a Chase auto loan via Internet, Loan by Phone, or at a branch location. Loan Closers will service inbound calls from customers, bankers, dealerships, and internal Chase employees as well as make outbound calls to customers who have been approved but have not completed the loan closing process. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) answering loan closing questions, obtaining necessary information (i.e. purchase agreements, titles, lien holder account information, automatic payment information), and scheduling branch closing appointments, while providing an excellent customer experience.
As an Auto Loan Closing Representative, you would:
Hours of operation are Mondays through Fridays 8:00am EST to 10:00pm EST and Saturdays 8:00am EST to 8:00pm EST.
- JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.Previous call center experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Highly motivated, self starter who can complete functions with little supervision
- Strong organization/time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to function well in a high volume environment and multi task
- Adapts well to change and is a team player- ability to achieve both individual and group goals
- Must have good communication skills and telephone etiquette with a customer service focus
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.