We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the General Counsel of Global Technology Law at JPMorgan Chase & Co. The duties and administrative functions will require organization, attention to detail, confidentiality, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have a high level of energy and the flexibility to work in a high-paced, deadline driven organization where timely execution of high-quality work product is expected. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, and represent the attorneys he or she supports with professional courtesy and acumen.
• Maintain complex and detailed calendar, including coordinating with multiple parties across geographies
• Answer and place calls; screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority while using caution in dispensing information
• Produce clear and concise emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
• Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic and international travel. Serve as subject matter expert for policies and procedures; ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines
• Process invoices and T&E expense claims. Serve as subject matter experts for policies and procedures; ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines
• Assist in creating and editing Excel spreadsheets
• Assist in creating and editing Powerpoint presentations
• Print materials and prepare files or binders as requested
• Assist with staff onboarding and off boarding (e.g., requesting equipment setup and system access)
• Maintain current organizational charts and Executive Bios
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance of issues or delays
• Work cooperatively with administrative assistants on broader Corporate & Regulatory Law team, in positive partnership to back each other up smoothly
• Lead and coordinate on ad hoc projects as requested
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.