JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operating in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
JPMorgan Chase began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research and Trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
In 2005, the firm established a Global Service Center in Manila which provides support for the customers and operations services of the firm's retail and wholesale businesses. Currently, it operates in Makati (Philamlife Tower), Bonifacio Global City (Net Quad and Net Plaza) and Cebu (eBloc 1 Tower 1).
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
We have opportunities for Team Leaders in our Fraud group.
Our Fraud Team ensures our customers receive the best fraud detection and protection in the industry. This team is comprised of 4 major business functions:
• Fraud Plastics which handles all credit card & debit card transactions.
• Retail Fraud Prevention which handles fraud decisioning based upon tool utilization & analysis for Electronic Money Movement, Deposit/Check Review, New Account Screening, Kite, Inclearing, and Fraud Hotline.
• Card Disputes & Recovery is responsible for processing and resolving customer claims and inquires related to non-fraud and fraud related transactions on Chase credit cards.
• Retail Customer Claims assists customers with electronic/check fraudulent & merchant dispute transactions on Debit Card, ATM, ACH, Checks, and Chase Online for consumer and business accounts for all lines of business. The function decisions claims for payment or denial according to federally regulated guidelines.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for managing a team and the following skills:
•Develop and lead team of Specialists
•Lead by example and coach on key behaviors to drive results
•Responsible for performance management
•Select and retain talent
•Identify ways to support inclusion and diversity
•Resolve employee and escalated customer problems and inquires
•Operates with urgency and meet deadlines
•Communicate both verbally and written
•Ability to influence internal and external business partners
Problem Solving Skills
•Ability to delegate tasks
•Conflict resolution skills
•Prioritize diverse workloads
•Participates in execution of strategy
•Specialized functional or technical knowledge that allows for independent thought and action on important department activities
• Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
•Drive risk and control initiatives
•Experience with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
•Proficiency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Work schedules vary and could include a schedule that includes working in the evening and on the weekend
Our team members are dynamic. They seek opportunities to take initiative, adjust quickly to change, have a positive attitude, and take responsibility for results.
They are able to deliver a great customer experience, even when handling challenging situations by offering customers alternative solutions and enhanced products.
• Minimum of two years management experience strongly preferred
• With Fraud background preferred
• Must be willing to work in an environment that requires phone-based customer interaction
• Advanced proficiency with computer functions with MS office suite strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred