J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset & wealth Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Roles & Responsibilities
Wealth Management, IFS Mumbai, Vice President
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
1) Achieve daily production targets on a consistent basis and turnaround Priority reviews within the stipulated timelines.
2) Maintain over 99.5% internal and 100% external accuracy on a consistent basis.
3) Get cross-trained and work on multiple processes.
4) Maintain high hygiene standards and follow all process controls with no lapses.
5) Assist in data collection / report preparation on various metrics.
6) Identify & escalate issues on assigned reviews and escalate exceptions, procedure gaps to management.
7) Interact with different stakeholder to resolve process issues and play key role in adding process controls.
8) Processing/ Production -90% of the daily productive time, 10% - Non BAU activities, Business initiatives, process reporting, process trainings/ huddles
KEY COMPETENCIES ESSENTIAL FOR THE JOB
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good Analytical skills with an attention to detail, Quick Grasping and Retention.
- Coordination and Team work
- Time Management, Flexibility & Adaptability to changes.
- Exception Handling & Subject Matter Expertise, Challenges status quo