CIB – Transfer Agency Fund Implementation Group – Associate
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Transfer Agency Fund Implementation Group (TA FIG) is responsible for the co-ordination and execution of all Transfer Agency onboarding and fund static data related activity for Irish serviced funds. Activities include the co-ordination of new promoter take-on projects, new sub-fund and share class launches and closures, fund mergers, fund restructuring, fund rebranding exercises as well as adhoc fund static data changes performed across all TA platforms
The successful candidate will be required to:
Manage multiple client on boarding projects, from gathering requirements through to launch
- Participate in internal and external meetings representing TA through client onboarding and change requests.
- Use technical, functional or product specific knowledge to execute promoter driven or JPM internally driven initiatives
- Ensure that all changes to fund static data are received according to departmental procedures and company policies
- Ensure that all fund static data changes are performed in accordance with departmental procedures and company policies
- Maintain TA FIG check lists and procedures to ensure all areas of setup are adequately documented
- Participate in the documentation, implementation and communication of any required procedural changes
- Understand the risks faced by TA FIG and ability to identify and escalate items of potential risk to management as required
- Participate in the development and execution of strategies to ensure team objectives are consistently satisfied
- Ensure appropriate team cover and distribution of the daily work load within the team to ensure all service deadlines are observed
- Ensure accurate tracking of TA FIG projects to ensure all deadlines are adhered to and accurate reporting is available
- Ensure team specific daily administrative tasks are processed in a timely and accurate manner on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will ideally demonstrate:
- Good knowledge of GFAS / Multifonds and surrounding TA platforms
- Sound knowledge and experience of the Transfer Agency function
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide constructive solutions
- Attention to detail
- Ability to consistently execute responsibilities independently within the framework of the internal policies and procedures of the Transfer Agency
- Advanced computer skills
- Dedicated to superior client service and able to remain poised under pressure
- Team player, professional and proactive approach to work, positive attitude
- Ability to professionally manage internal and external relationships
- Very strong communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with a drive for impeccable quality
- Ability to work with a high level of precision in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to collaborate and solve problems that involve multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with strong follow through
- Bachelors degree required (business discipline preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in the Financial Services/Funds industry
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel (vlookups, etc.), and Outlook