JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Within Chase, Commerce Solutions is a leading provider of merchant services, offering proprietary platforms that enable integrated solutions for all payment types, including credit, debit, prepaid stored value and electronic check processing as well as digital, alternative and mobile payment options.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
The Informatica Applications Developer will design, create and support objects in Informatica PowerCenter using an Oracle 11g database. Interface with the user community to collect and document requirements for various projects. Additional development will be in Oracle, PL-SQL. We have Cognos platform to meet Business Intelligence and Reporting needs. Currently we support under 1000 users that performs data analysis using the current BI platform
• Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies, leading presentations in architecture review, strategic technology directions, best practice development (e.g., estimating models), mentoring less experienced team members, code reviews
• Responsible for design, build and maintenance of software applications for Chase Card Services Data Warehouse
• Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming to satisfy business requirements
• Will deliver the assigned work within specified timelines with high quality
• Should possess good communication skills and solid knowledge on software delivery lifecycle in large Warehouse environment
• Will participate in every phase of software delivery life cycle including Requirement, Analysis & Design, Build Code, Unit Test, Support system and Integration testing, Implementation phase and post implementation support
• Will write and enhance Technical specifications based on functional specifications
• Will produce Unit test case results, Implementation plans, Application Support Guide using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Develop code using Informatica, Oracle, Unix (Korn Shell scripts), PL/SQL, and Scheduling tools
• Thoroughly perform unit testing ensuring minimal code defects out of build phase into system test phase
• Should have solid knowledge of Informatica Power Center, Repository and client
• Development of ETL concepts, Oracle Table partitioning
• Provides the project manager/supervisor with timely and accurate information regarding the performance of the assigned projects(s)
• Understand scope of work and work closely with PM's, BSA's, UAT team, Tech Ops and individuals from other groups
• Identify and communicate potential impacts of a change/issue to other areas
• Demonstrates sound analytic and diagnostic skills dealing with issues
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.