As a member of the Infrastructure Engineering team, you'll play a big part in designing the platforms, servers, and networks make it possible for us to provide service to our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe each and every day. In this role you’ll call on your experience designing tailored solutions to understand the requirements of a project, test the performance of the infrastructure, and verify that the requirements have been successfully met.
As a team, you and your peers will be responsible for driving results, collecting and analyzing monitoring data in test and production, and managing projects to completion. And while you will be part of a tight-knit team of engineers who shares your passion for technology, you’ll also gain access the best minds in the business—both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important tech firms in the world.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
- Intermediate understanding of LOB technology drivers and their impact on architecture design
- Knowledge of more than one specific infrastructure technology
- Thinks creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. We are investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels
- The ambition is to position JPMorgan Chase & Co. as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect
- Consumer & Community Banking – Digital Technology at JPMorgan Chase & Co. is searching for a Middleware Engineer. Candidates will work in a team environment to provide administration of Siteminder.
- The qualified candidate will have 5+ years of proven Middleware Engineering experience in installation, configuration and administration of the following:
- 5+ years of proven SiteMinder experience in installation, configuration and administration of the following:
- SiteMinder Policy Server
- CA Federation Services
- CA Directory Services
- CA Secure Proxy server
- CA Siteminder Policy Server with SAML integration experience
- CA MAG
- Advanced Authentication, Authorization & Security experience
- Strong experience with Linux, Shell and Perl scripting
- Experience with redundancy and resiliency applied to create a high availability service
- Willingness to work in a 24X7 environment and on on-call support.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.