Wealth Management - Investment Support Senior Specialist II
Req #: 170119575
Job Category: Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Offering competitive compensation for Series 7/66 licensed individuals. Seeking experienced professionals to be part of a high growth organization within a global leader in the financial services industry.
As an Investment Support Sr. Specialist II you will be a key member of the J.P. Morgan Securities Broker Service Team in our mission to create great client experiences. Specialists work in a team environment to assist CWM Financial Advisors and Licensed Bank Personnel with brokerage accounts over the telephone. You will also discuss retail brokerage accounts and Individual Retirement Accounts, such as Traditional and Roth IRAs. Investment Support Sr. Specialist II create business efficiency by focusing on answering calls quickly, identifying client needs, initiating trades in the capital markets and completing service oriented transactions. You will be responsible for documenting all conversations and meeting all regulatory requirements around these activities.
Investment Support Sr. Specialist II will be asked to become experts in the products offered by Chase Wealth Management. By helping advisors successfully navigate our resources, you will provide them more access and flexibility to service their accounts. In this dynamic environment, you may participate in working groups for various projects or pilot programs, to drive process improvement.
- At least two years of financial services or brokerage experience strongly preferred
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or equivalent) required, in addition to meeting FINRA continuing education requirements
- Strong compliance record in prior position(s) and ability to hold a registration in all 50 states
- Excellent telephone communication skills and articulation of speech, displaying a high level of professionalism
- Ability to adapt conversations to meet the needs of a diverse client base across all 50 states
- Familiarity with investment acumen, including investment products, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), and employee benefit programs preferred
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, demonstrating working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.) and various file manipulation skills on a PC
- Ability to create and foster strong partnerships with business partners, working independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment; adaptive to change
- Ability to be flexible between the hours of 8:00 am – 8:00 pm CST, Monday through Friday, and some Saturdays.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred