J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. We serve institutional, high net worth
and retail clients through J.P. Morgan Asset Management; Highbridge Capital Management; and Private Banking,
which includes the Private Bank, Private Wealth Management, and J.P. Morgan Securities. We are one of the largest
asset and wealth managers in the world.
The Core Components and Architecture (CCA) group within the Technology division of J.P. Morgan Asset Management
serves all aspects of the business, providing best in class architecture and enterprise data solutions and services
used as the foundation for technology development. We are responsible for the design, build out, and implementation
of core data golden sources in Asset Management; aligning business priorities with technology solutions; providing
high quality, reliable data, with clear definitions and ownership, and enabling timely responses to business and
regulatory requests with lower cost and higher efficiency.
The AWM Catalyst Team within Core Components and Architecture organization is focused on enabling and
accelerating cloud adoption across the Asset Management organization. The team is focused on transforming cloud
development and developing application stack blueprints based on Spring Boot, Node.js and modern web development
We are seeking a passionate result-oriented technologist to drive better, faster, simpler solutions and technology
direction. Someone that is highly motivated, hands-on and cross-functional with the capability of driving high
quality solutions to difficult problems.
- Work collaboratively to ensure team and organization standards are followed and the team is consistently focused
on continuous improvements and sustained delivery.
- Employ simple design and pragmatic implementation techniques to drive business value.
- Pair program with team members to build high-quality solutions.
- Adopt a quality first mindset with a high emphasis placed on unit testing and TDD.
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- 2+ years experience working as an Application Developer.
- Java - Wxperience working with Java and Spring Boot.
- SCM - Experience working with an SCM such as Git.
- Maven - Experience working with Maven as a build tool including a firm understanding of Maven standards and
- CSS / LESS / Sass - Experience with CSS, LESS, or Sass
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.