Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
General Tasks & Responsibilities:Required Skills
• Handle day to day issues including daily health checks of applications and processes, working closely with End users, Development staff and Infrastructure teams, to prioritize and resolve tickets or provide work around.
• Monitor activities/processes of production to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communication of problems to internal and external clients, technical resources, and executives.
• Own incidents and problems and work to get to detailed root cause analysis and suggest workarounds and/or solutions for recurring issues.
• Implement continuous process improvement, including but not limited to , policy, procedures, and production monitoring.
• Help in identifying, coordinating, and implementing initiatives/projects and activities that create efficiencies and optimize technical processing
• Develop and maintain relationships with technical staff, end users and clients.
• Carefully evaluate alternative risks and solutions before taking action to provide timely resolution.
• Promote a collaborative Team environment that fosters creativity, innovation and high performance.
• Must be very detailed oriented and very organized.
• Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to the team, management and the customers.
• Communicates openly and effectively in a manner consistent with the audience.
• “Can do” attitude, which can identify problems, take ownership, and provide solutions.
• Possess fantastic trouble-shooting skills, are driven to help internal/external customers and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out
• Demonstrate sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined and/or conflict with available information, ability to reach sound decisions quickly.