Partnering with the Chase Wealth Management (aka-CWM) business leads, the Program Manager will be responsible for driving one of the key technology portfolios that are part of a significant platform expansion. This role specifically will be focused on the Securities Based Lending platform evolution.
As a Technology Program Manager, you will work with the business and technology leadership in defining, prioritizing and achieving strategic objectives, defining short and long term objectives for projects/platforms:
- Lead and develop strategic technology road map; working with business to develop the business process architecture toward identifying technology solutions.
- Regularly communicate status of program to all impacted stakeholders.
- Develop and manage program charter and business case.
- Clearly define program objectives, lead the development of the implementation plan, and oversee the execution of that plan.
- Provide the business management team with constructive feedback as it pertains to project or overall program performance.
- Apply knowledge of technical trends and vendor practices in Program/Project Management to ensure successful delivery of the program.
- Ensure compliance of application development activities with audit and information risk policies.
- Act as an interface with internal and external audit groups.
- Ensure process capability, control and improvement by developing and implementing relevant quality assurance procedures.
- Analyze project risks, costs, and benefits and makes relevant recommendations to business and technology leadership team.
- Drive all aspects of the initiative including planning, analysis, design development and implementation.
- Manage and integrate multiple work streams and coordinate resources.
- Manage all aspects of the budget for the project including funding approval, forecasting and tracking project spends. In addition, the Program Manager is responsible regular reporting on the status of the initiative.
- 10 + years of experience in IT
- Excellent Program /Project Management Skills
- Experience working in complex matrix management environment
- Experience in vendor management
- Highly motivated team player with excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate vision and strategy into clear actionable goals, establish priorities and achieve measurable results
- Demonstrated organizational, management and leadership skills. Track record of establishing and maintaining collaborative cross-organizational partnerships to achieve results
- Skilled in use of the Microsoft Suite of Tools
- PMI Certification a plus
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.