JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Credit Risk Middle Office (CRMO) continues its expansion to broader Wholesale Risk Support including Country, TS, WSS and Market Risk. CRMO supports the CIB credit approval and decision making processes for the NA Credit Executives in the Risk Organization.
This role is to support Credit Risk activities specific to F&O and OTC Clearing and Prime Brokerage, providing a variety of opportunities to mitigate key risks. This is fast pace working environment. This role demands dedication and fast learning ability. CRMO is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual for this analytical role that requires the ability to have a conceptual conversation with our stakeholders and turn that into a high quality end-product. The right candidate must understand and challenge the numbers, and be able to tell the story behind them.
· Perform analysis of stress output for Hedge Fund clients related to daily, weekly, and monthly risk reports for senior management
· Provide support to risk managers for ongoing monitoring and reporting of risk exposures for the Securities Prime Brokerage business
· Monitoring and understanding key market movements
· Providing support to risk managers for ad hoc projects
· Lead the investigation, documentation, and resolution of new and existing data quality issues
· Improve the overall control environment for CRMO by developing new controls, automating existing manual processes, and improving the team’s documentation
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.