Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) provides identity and access management solutions for the firm's infrastructure and applications. The team ensures that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously. This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
GIAM is seeking Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer to devise and maintain firm’s Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution. This solution enables governance, administration and control of privileged access. The role entails R&D, engineering, integration and support, and as such require extensive experience in designing and delivering enterprise grade IT solutions.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of information security practices, compute infrastructures, computing services, operating systems, applications, databases, middleware, and management systems. Ideal candidate will be an expert solutions engineer and possess an extensive knowledge of Identity & Access Management (IAM).
• Design, deliver and maintain firm-wide Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions.
• Provide technical leadership, consultation and subject matter expertise to vendors, suppliers, end-users and partners.
• Analyze business requirements and collaborate with business analyst, quality assurance, project management and operational resources from design through implementation.
Our Technology Controls team relies on smart, technology-driven people like you to develop and deliver streamlined solutions supporting our Controls and IT Risk agendas. We focus on areas like Oversight & Controls Technology, Cloud Controls, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management. At the end of the day, our goal is to create products that promote productivity, quality and innovation across our network.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply today
• Expert at designing and implementing enterprise grade solutions from concept through implementation. Preferably in Identity and Access Management space.
• Expert level knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, Single Sign-On, SAML, Microsoft Clustering and IIS.
• Excellent understanding of information security practices, compute infrastructures, computing services, operating systems, applications, databases, middleware, and management systems.
• Expert at one or more of the following: Perl, Python, PHP, Shell, PowerShell, Windows Scripting, Windows console programs, .Net or Java.
• Financial industry background and reasonable understanding of its operating practices, procedures, and controls.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively translate and present technology solutions in business or management terms.
• Excellent problem-solving skills. Experienced at supporting large-scale, multi-tiered applications in a mission-critical environment.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.