Roles & Responsibilities of a Team Leader
· Have Complete end to end Process Knowledge & emerge as the SME for the process
· Maintain intraday and EOD checklists to ensure key deadlines are monitored
· Workflow Management
· Check/Verify the task done by the team.
· Ensure that all audit trails as required by the function are verified and stored appropriately
· Work closely with counterparts in donor location to ensure smooth functioning of the process.
· Respond to routine questions/complaints or queries, both from Team Members & Counterparts at Partner Locations.
· Keeps records of both problems and resolution, and escalates issues to the correct department or responds within established timeframes
· Provide performance feedback to the team on a regular basis, with regards to Productivity, Accuracy & Turnaround Time.
· Proactively manage staff absenteeism and maintain professional work environment, escalate any concerns to Process Manager
· Participate actively in council activities.
· Drive Zing within the Process & ensure that the Zing Matrix covers all aspects of Production & enables a Fair Assessment of the Team Members
· Ensure that the Team Members process the Day to Day work as per the SOPs.
· Ensure that the Latest Process Updates/Changes are communicated to & understood by all Team Members
· Escalate any Matter of Concern to the Process Manager on an Immediate basis
· To Conduct Weekly Performance Reviews and ensure that adequate action plans are placed to bring up the performance levels.
· To Conduct Team Meetings / Reviews Periodically and provide feed back to line manager.