Description: Candidate will work closely with the PB LOS project and be required to complete tasks associated with testing functionality/documents for release to production. These tasks include but are not limited to the review of requirements, review and entry of test scripts into Quality Center, creating test tickets in CMAO, testing in the PB LOS UAT environment, defect remediation (logging, retesting and closing defects) as well as playing a key role in the testing on release weekends.
· 3 plus years experience in mortgage loans
· Quality Center experience is a plus
· PB LOS experience is a plus
· Detail oriented with ability to set goals, meet objectives, take initiative and complete tasks within deadlines.
· Must have organizational, planning and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be able to multi-task
· Flexible / Adaptable
· Analytical / Critical thinking - be able to anticipate problems and resolve early
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.