Weatlh Management, Data & Doc Prep Processor
Req #: 170116043
Job Category: Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Wealth Management (WM) is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment. The WM Operations team is comprised of over 500 members, with the main hub located in Newark, DE and Chicago, IL. The Operations team provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client banking experience, working closely with sales, service, and product specialty groups. For over 160 years, Asset & Wealth Management has offered the high quality client service and customized solutions to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets under management of $1.25 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
The Data & Doc Prep Processor will be responsible for a variety of functions pertaining to processing data and documentation management including document handling, preparation, imaging and archiving. The role involves the physical and electronic handling of information. In order to perform effectively in this function, specialists must have strong attention to detail and excellent PC skills in order to manipulate large volumes of data and apply this knowledge as they navigate the various systems used within Client Reporting. Specialist must be comfortable communicating with all levels within the organization and work effectively in a team environment. Specialists must be able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously to effectively meet required deadlines. Position requires the handling of physical documentation; specialists must be able to handle/lift a standard archive box (@10 pounds) pushing a cart from one area to the next area on the lower level of the building without windows. The workspace will be inside a vaulted area located on the lower level of the building.
- Providing excellence back office research to our business partners for Iron Mountain requests
- Act as liaison for Trust and Estates and Operations Teams to obtain and redirect client instructions as appropriate
- Completing daily controls- ensuring all vault items are within the compliance guidelines for safekeeping of assets
- Assist with testing and implementing any changes that impact the various systems used by the team
- Working daily Historical Statements on our Mircro Fiche/Film Machines
- Anticipate challenges and implement solutions in order to manage the expectations of the internal business partners for a positive client experience.
- Detail Oriented
- Required Experience/Skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong client focus
- Highly motivated and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to develop & maintain relationships with business partners
- Commitment to quality and control
- Ability to think creatively and recommend/implement process improvements
- Strong organizational skills to successfully manage multiple tasks at one time
- Strong background in use of computer systems (PC and Mainframe)
- Ability to work under pressure and to fixed deadlines
- Ability to review, validate and authorize documentation with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Micro Fiche and Film
- Project management experience a plus
- Knowledge of Private Bank products/Services
- B.S. degree or equivalent work experience